If you happen to be an MOE Teacher / Educator looking for AMIS* teachers to show your pupils how to beat box, Advent Music would love to get in touch with you. Contact us!
- We supply AMIS Beatbox Instructors
- NAC Approved Course and Syllabus (Eligible for NAC 50% grant!)
- Popular art form among the students
- Students are taught unity and teamwork
- PAL and SEL values are always cultivated during the lesson
- No need for music theory background
- Complete beginners may join in the fun
- No need to rent/ purchase any instruments
- Customisable number of lessons – 4 lessons to 12 lessons
Beatboxing is a type of voice percussion that makes numerous cool sound impacts, rhythms, and clamors, utilizing just the mouth. Anything is conceivable, from the fundamental sounds B, t, and Keh, to more difficult sounds like turntables and beating and rapping simultaneously. Regularly called the fifth component of Hip-Hop, beatboxing is a cool artform that is well known among grade school youngsters, and will show them essential estimations of teamwork and control.
Charles Stitch Wong, the maker of the syllabus, has educated more than 14000 understudies with his beatbox lessons some time recently. Instructing the understudies beats, rhythms, and SFX, Advent Music educates every student how to make cool beatboxing rhythms using just the mouth. Going past the nuts and bolts of beatbox instructional exercises, our educators ensures that every understudy will be furnished with the vital beatbox aptitudes.
Understudies will figure out how to jam and fight with the beatbox beats that they learn, and these are the exercises that develops their interest and passion in beatboxing.
AMIS Instructors for beatboxing are elusive, and we have them! Contact Advent Music today for AMIS guaranteed beatboxing lessons. We make it simple to figure out how to beatbox for fledglings!
*AMIS (Art and Music Instructor Scheme) is a plan that permits your school to attract from a gift to pay for a Music Course.