If you are an MOE teacher searching for fun Beatboxing Lessons for your Primary School students, Contact us today!
We supply AMIS (Art and Music Instructor Scheme) Beatbox instructors, and strives to set a high level for Beatboxing lessons in MOE Primary Schools.
Beatboxing Lessons for Primary Schools
- Our Beatbox Instructors are MOE Registered
- We have AMIS Beatboxing Trainers
- NAC Tote Board Approved – 50% subsidized!
- Customisable lesson length – anything from 1 Lesson to 12 Lessons.
- The course length may be adapted to your requirements, from half an hour to 3 Hours
- Absolute beginners are allowed into the class
- Students will grasp how to create clean rhythms in an appropriate sequence
- Impress your crowd on a stage or in a personal setting with your friends
- Students will hear stories, skills, and crucial values that are in line with the PAL and SEL themes
- Buying of additional instruments are not needed, as the musical instrument is their vocals- It is hassle free!
- You will not need to hire assistant Instructors!
- An Optional Beatbox Assembly Performance – for your fellow instructors, and your students to see what vocal percussion is all about!
- Students need to bring a pen and a paper/notebook.
- None. Any body can take this course.
For your Primary School Pupils, Advent Music provides instructors who teaches your pupils how to use their lips, teeth, throat, and tongue to make different types of noises and SFX, aka beatboxing. All that is required is their notebook and writing materials, and their open minds! Enjoy a Beatbox Course that is specially tailored to fit the desired duration of your schedule, which is usually between 1 lessons to 12 lessons.
Regardless of whether your students want to be the cool new beat box kid in his class, or just want to learn vocal percussion to add to his arsenal of musical instruments, we will hone every student’s skill from the beginning, beginning from a elementary level of beat box, and then moving onwards on to more powerful rhythms that is powerful. Each student will be able to perform it, and no music background is required.
We simplify the art and the science of beatboxing, with a syllabus created by Charles Stitch Wong, one of the top names in Singapore Beatboxing who has performed for more than 100,000 audiences and taught more than 14000 students. This music syllabus is specially designed to cater to pupils with no musical knowledge whatsover, and learners strong in music, at the same time. Every pupil discovers his furthest potential and no one gets left behind.
Using healthy competition as a strong driving force throughout the classes, we keep every student on the tip of their toes so that together, all will be able to achieve more as a cohesive team.
We have taught students as young as P2 and as old as P6 when it comes to Primary Schools. For a comprehensive list of institutions taught at, performances, and happy clientele. click here.
*AMIS stands for Art and Music Instructor Scheme, which lets Primary Schools benefit from funding from the MOE.
Need a performance instead? Click here.