Are you a school teacher/in-charge looking for an inspiring music percussion courses for your Secondary School pupils? Why not bring Advent Music’s MOE approved Body Percussion classes to your Secondary school? We have AMIS qualified instructors to teach the lessons. Contact us today!
- Students will:
- Create sounds with their own bodies.
- Hear the difference between low pitch sounds, high pitch sounds, and pulses
- Be able to perform an impressive body percussion routine using their body
- Learn fundamental rhythms
- Learn about different kinds of grooves (Such as Pop, Rock, Rock & Roll)
- Learn how to invent their own rhythms
- Make use of important values like Teamwork, Diligence and Perseverance
- Learn useful skills of Self Awareness, Social Awareness, Self Management, Relationship Management, and Responsible Decision Making.
Although body percussion may not be as flashy as other rhythm percussion performances, it is still a very popular form of performance, due to its accessibility and low cost. The performances also tend to be more creatively arranged, sometimes even involving formations, dancing or acting. When carried out well, it can be a very rewarding and inspiring performance. It also encourages both the pupils and their audience to be creative!