If you are an MOE Teacher / In charge looking for a Beatboxing Course approved by the National Arts Council, do contact us today!
- NAC Approved Course (Qualified for NAC tote board grant)
- We also have AMIS Beatbox Teachers
- Popular and Trendy among the pupils
- Students learn the importance of unity and hard work
- Important and crucial lifeskills of teamwork and discipline are woven into the lesson
- Complete Beginners may join: No requirements for any musical background or theory
- No prerequisite to purchase/ rent instruments, as it is all from the mouth!
- Customisable number of lessons – 4 lessons to 12 lessons
Beat boxing is an art form that produces many amazing sound effects (SFX), rhythmic patterns, and sounds, utilising various parts of the mouth (lips, teeth, throat, tongue, and sometimes the nose). Anything is permissable, from the beginner effects (B, t, and Keh), to more impressive SFX like scratching, and beat boxing with rapping at the same time. Called the 5th element of Hip Hop by some practictioners, Beatboxing is an art form that is popular among Primary and Secondary School pupils, and will teach the students important values of unity and hard work. Charles Stitch Wong created this course and has taught more than 14000 students before. TEaching the students rhythms, sound effects, and instruments, Advent Music shows each pupil how to create cool beatboxing beats using only the mouth. Students will learn how to jam and battle, and these are the things that grows their interest and passion in Beatbox. Bring NAC Approved Beat box Lessons to your institute, and Contact Advent Music today!
If you are looking for a performance instead, click here.
If you want to draw from the AMIS fund to pay for courses instead, click here.