If you are an MOE Teacher / In charge looking for a Beatboxing Course qualified by the National Arts Council Grant, do contact us!
- NAC Approved Beatbox (Qualified for NAC tote board grant of 50%)
- We also have AMIS Instructors
- Hot and Trendy among the students
- Students grasp the importance of unity and discipline
- Crucial lifeskills of teamwork and discipline are included into the lesson
- Complete Beginners may take part: No requirements for any musical background or theory
- No need to purchase/ rent instruments, as it is produced all from the mouth!
- Customisable number of lessons – 4 lessons to 12 lessons
Beat boxing is a cool art form that produces many amazing sound effects (SFX), rhythmic patterns, and sounds, utilising different parts of the vocal cavity (lips, teeth, throat, tongue, and sometimes the nose). So many things is permissable, from the basic effects (B, t, and Keh), to more impressive SFX like turn-tablism, and beat boxing with rapping at the same time. Called the 5th element of Hip Hop by some practictioners, Beatboxing is an art form that is well received by the Primary and Secondary School pupils, and will teach the students important values of unity and hard work. Charles Stitch Wong created this course and has taught more than 14000 students. Educating the students on rhythms, sound effects, and instruments, Advent Music demonstrates to each pupil how to create cool beatboxing effects using only the mouth. Students will learn how to jam and battle, and these are the fun activities that grows their interest and passion in Beatbox. Bring NAC Approved Beat box Courses into your school, and Contact Advent Music today!
If you are looking for a performance instead, click here.
If you want to draw from the AMIS fund to pay for courses instead, click here.