If you are a educator or an teacher who is looking for Percussion Ensemble Teachers who can teach your students Discipline, unity, and teamwork through the art of making music, Advent Music would like to get in touch with you. Contact us now!
Percussion Ensemble Lessons for MOE Schools
- Students will be taught how to make music using various pitched and unpitched percussion instruments
- Students will learn the importance of unity and teamwork
- Students will grasp the concept of low, medium and high unpitched instruments
- Students will learn how low, medium and high unpitched instruments can be placed together to form an impressive rhythm
- Students will learn the significance of adding pitched instruments to the beat as it adds musicality to their piece
A Percussion Ensemble is, simply, a gathering of musicians that only use percussive instruments to perform their piece. It is not limited to any specific kind of drums. In today’s pop culture, hot favorites like the Blue Man Group come to mind, and even ensembles that uses everyday items to produce music (STOMP), are also counted as a percussion ensemble. There is literally no limit to the kind of music and instruments that may be used: whether it is orff instruments, or even water bottles and trashbins, anything goes when you are putting together a percussion ensemble that will produce beautiful music
If you would like us to teach percussion to your primary school, contact us today!