If you are an MOE Teacher / Educator looking for AMIS* teachers to show your students how to beatbox, Advent Music would love to get in touch with you. Contact us today!
- We have AMIS Beatbox Instructors
- NAC Approved Course (Eligible for NAC 50% grant)
- Popular art form
- Students cultivate teamwork and unity
- PAL and SEL values are always inculcated during the lesson
- No music theory / background required
- Absolute beginners may join
- No need to rent/ purchase instruments
- Customisable number of lessons – 4 lessons to 12 lessons
Beatboxing is a form of voice percussion that creates many cool sound effects, rhythms, and noises, using only the mouth. Anything is possible, from the basic sounds B, t, and Keh, to more difficult sounds like turntables and beating and rapping concurrently. Often called the 5th element of Hip- Hop, beatboxing is an cool artform that is popular among primary school children, and will teach them important values of teamwork and discipline.
Charles Stitch Wong, the creator of the syllabus, has educated more than 14000 students before. Teaching the students beats, rhythms, and SFX, Advent Music teaches each pupil how to create cool beatboxing rhythms using only the mouth.
Students will learn how to jam and battle, and these are the activities that grows their interest and passion in beatboxing.
AMIS Instructors for beatboxing are hard to find, and we have them! Contact Advent Music today for AMIS certified beatboxing lessons.
*AMIS (Art and Music Instructor Scheme) is a scheme that allows your school to draw from a grant to pay for a Music Course.