If you happen to be an MOE Teacher / Educator looking for AMIS* coaches to teach your pupils how to beatbox, Advent Music would love to get in touch with you. We have a great AMIS Beatbox Lessons in Singapore. Contact us!
- We provide AMIS Beatbox Class Instructors
- NAC Approved Course (Eligible for NAC 50% grant!)
- Popular art form among the youths
- Students are taught teamwork and unity
- PAL and SEL values are always imparted during the lesson
- No music theory / background needed
- Absolute beginners may join in the fun
- No need to purchase/ rent instruments
- Customisable number of lessons – 4 lessons to 12 lessons
Beatboxing is a form of voice percussion that creates many cool sound effects, rhythms, and noises, using only the mouth. Anything is possible, from the basic sounds B, t, and Keh, to more difficult sounds like turntables and beating and rapping concurrently. Often called the 5th element of Hip- Hop, beatboxing is an cool artform that is popular among primary school children, and will teach them important values of teamwork and discipline.
Charles Stitch Wong, the creator of the syllabus, has educated more than 14000 students with his beatbox lessons before. Teaching the students beats, rhythms, and SFX, Advent Music teaches each pupil how to create cool beatboxing rhythms using only the mouth in the AMIS Beatbox Lesson. Going beyond the basics of beatbox tutorials, our instructors makes sure that each student will be equipped with the necessary beatbox skills.
Students will learn how to jam and battle with the beatbox beats that they learn, and these are the activities that grows their interest and passion in beatboxing.
*AMIS (Art and Music Instructor Scheme) is a scheme that allows your school to draw from a grant to pay for a Music Course.