Singing is an important form of expression, involving nothing but speech being extended and stylized to clothe itself in the auditory equivalent of the singer’s feelings. Discover the Art of Singing Today. Contact us here should you require more information.
MOE Schools Singing Workshop
- AMIS Approved Instructor
- 8 Lessons (can cater to 30 minutes or 1 hour Music Periods)
- Vocal Projection
- Proper Diction
- Learn and understand the difference between using Falsetto and Real Voice
- Learn and implement proper breathing techniques
- Perform songs using these techniques
- Understand and appreciate how to structure music tastefully
- Learn important values like teamwork, diligence and confidence
- Preparation for a Final Performance can be included.
- Suitable Ages: Primary 1 to Primary 3
Music lessons shall give the option to each student to further a career in the musical profession or even evoke interest as a hobby. Students will take back home the ideas of empathy, group coordination, teamwork, and social skills. Contact us today!