If you are an MOE Teacher looking for engaging Beatboxing Classes for your Primary School students, Contact us now!
We have AMIS (Art and Music Instructor Scheme) Beatbox Trainers, and continues to set a high standard for Beatboxing classes in MOE Institutions.
Beatboxing Lessons for Primary Schools
- We have MOE Registered Beatbox Teachers
- We have AMIS certified Beatboxing Instructors
- NAC Tote Board Grant Approved – 50% subsidized!
- Customisable course duration – anything from 1 Lesson to 12 Lessons.
- The course length may be catered to your requirements, from 30 Minutes to 3 Hours
- Complete beginners with no experience are allowed
- You don’t need to hire assistant trainers!
- Students will understand how to produce clean beats in an appropriate sequence
- Impress your audience on a stage or in a personal setting with your friends
- Students will hear stories, life skills, and values that are in line with the PAL and SEL themes
- Additional instrument purchases are not needed, as the instrument is their mouths – It is hassle free!
- An Optional Beatbox Assembly Performance – just for your teaching colleagues, and your pupils to see what vocal percussion is all about!
- Students need to bring a pen and a paper/notebook.
- None. Anyone can take this course.
For your MOE Primary School Students, Advent Music educates your students on how to use their vocals to make different kinds of noises and sounds, aka beatboxing. All that is needed is their pen and paper, and their open minds! Enjoy a Beatbox Course that is specially suited to fit the desired duration of your schedule, between 1 lesson to 12 lessons.
Regardless of whether your students want to be the cool new beatbox kid in class, or just want to learn beatbox as an accompaniment to his set of musical instruments, we will educate every student from scratch, beginning from a basic level of beatboxing, and then progressing on to more impressive rhythms that is powerful. Every single student will be able to do it, and no music background or theory is needed.
We chunk down the art and the science of beat box, with a syllabus written by Charles Stitch Wong, one of the top names in Singapore Beatboxing that has performed in front of more than 100,000 members of the audience and taught more than 14000 students. This music syllabus is specially created to cater to students with no musical knowledge, and students good in music, at the same time. Every student reaches his maximum potential and no pupil gets left behind.
Using healthy competition as a strong driving motivation throughout the classes, we keeps every student on their toes so that together, all will be able to accomplish more as a team.
We have taught students as junior as Primary 2 and as old as Primary 6 when it comes to Primary Schools. For a list of institutions taught at, entertainment, and happy clients. click here. Contact Advent Music now!
*AMIS is the Art and Music Instructor Scheme, which allows Primary Schools to benefit from funding from the government.
Need a performance instead? Click here.