If you are an MOE -in-charge looking for engaging Beatboxing Lessons for your Primary School students, Contact us now!
We provide AMIS (Art and Music Instructor Scheme) Beatbox Trainers, and continues to set a high standard for Beatboxing lessons in MOE Institutions.
Beatboxing Lessons for Primary Schools
- Our Beatbox Trainers are MOE Registered
- We have AMIS Approved Beatboxing Trainers
- NAC Tote Board Grant – 50% subsidized!
- Customisable workshop length – anything from 1 Lesson to 12 Lessons.
- The course length may be adapted to your requirements, from 30 Minutes to 3 Hours
- Absolute novices are allowed into the class
- You don’t need to hire assistant Instructors!
- Students will grasp how to create clean rhythms in an appropriate sequence
- Impress your audience on a stage or in a personal setting with your friends
- Students will hear stories, lifeskills, and important values that are in line with the PAL and SEL themes
- Additional instrument purchases are not needed, as the musical instrument is their vocals- It is hassle free!
- An Optional Beatbox Assembly Performance – for your fellow teachers, and your students to see what vocal percussion is all about!
- Students need to bring a pen and a paper/notebook.
- None. Any body can take this course.
For your Primary School Pupils, Advent Music educates your students on how to use their vocals to make different types of noises and sounds, aka beatboxing. All that is needed is their notebook and paper, and their open minds! Enjoy a Beatbox Course that is specifically suited to fit the desired length of your schedule, which is usually between 1 lesson to 12 lessons.
Regardless of whether your students want to be the cool new beatbox kid in class, or just want to learn vocal percussion as an accompaniment to his set of musical instruments, we will train every student’s skill from the beginning, starting from a basic level of beatboxing, and then moving onwards on to more powerful rhythms that is powerful. Every single student will be able to perform it, and no music background or theory is required.
We break down the art and the science of beatboxing, with a syllabus created by Charles Stitch Wong, one of the top names in Singapore Beatboxing who has performed in front of more than 100,000 audiences and taught more than 14000 students. This music course outline is specially customised to cater to students with no musical knowledge whatsover, and students good in music, at the same time. Every pupil discovers his maximum limit and no pupil gets left behind.
Using healthy challenge as a powerful driving motivation throughout the classes, we keep every student on the edge of their toes so that together, all will be able to fulfil more as a team.
We have taught pupils as young as Primary Two and as old as Primary Six when it comes to Primary Schools. For a full list of institutions taught at, performances, and satisfied clients. click here.
*AMIS is the Art and Music Instructor Scheme, which allows Primary Schools benefit from funding from the government.
Need a performance instead? Click here.