Are you a school teacher/in-charge looking for an inspiring music percussion workshops for your students? Why not bring Advent Music’s Body Percussion workshops to your school? Contact us today!
- Pupils will:
- Generate sounds with their own bodies.
- Hear the difference between low pitch sounds, high pitch sounds, and pulses
- Be able to perform a superb body percussion routine using their body
- Learn basic rhythms
- Learn about different forms of grooves (Such as Pop, Rock, Rock & Roll)
- Learn how to create their own rhythms
- Make use of important values like Teamwork, Diligence and Determination
- Learn useful skills of Self Awareness, Social Awareness, Self Management, Relationship Management, and Responsible Decision Making.
Although body percussion may not be as flashy as other rhythm percussion performances, it is still a very popular form of performance, due to its accessibility and low cost. The performances also tend to be more creatively arranged, sometimes also involving formations, dancing or acting. When executed well, it can be a very rewarding and inspiring performance. It also encourages both the students and their audience to be creative!