Are you a school teacher/in-charge looking for an inspiring music percussion classes for your Primary School Students? Why not bring Advent Music’s MOE approved Body Percussion workshops to your Primary school? We have AMIS qualified instructors to teach the lessons. Contact us today!
- Students will:
- Make sounds with their own bodies.
- Hear the difference between low pitch sounds, high pitch sounds, and pulses
- Be able to perform a superb body percussion routine using their body
- Learn fundamental rhythms
- Learn about different forms of grooves (Such as Pop, Rock, Rock & Roll)
- Learn how to create their own rhythms
- Make use of important values like Teamwork, Diligence and Willpower
- Learn useful skills of Self Awareness, Social Awareness, Self Management, Relationship Management, and Responsible Decision Making.
Although body percussion may not be as flashy as other rhythm percussion performances, it is still a very trendy form of performance, due to its accessibility and low cost. The performances also tend to be more creatively arranged, sometimes even involving formations, dancing or acting. When carried out well, it can be a very rewarding and inspiring performance. It also encourages both the pupils and their audience to be creative!