Are you a Secondary School MOE Educator / Music In Charge who needs to teach Digital iPad Garageband to your students? Advent Music would like to get in touch with you. Contact us now!
- We have AMIS (Art and Music Instructors Scheme) Educators
- Students learn how to tell the distinguish between drum sounds, melodies and basslines
- Students will learn how to compose digital music using the iPad
- Students will learn how to create tasteful music
- Students would be able to produce a good piece of original Music using Smart Instruments and Apple Loops
- iPads may be rented from Advent Music, but is subject to availability (Contact Advent Music to ask)
Creating Music can’t get any easier than this. With Apple’s user friendly interface, Apple Garageband (on iPad) enables you to create your own music pieces like a pro. While we strongly encourage your Secondary School students to bring their own ear pieces, we also provide earpieces so that each student will be able to focus on his own music during the Secondary School Garageband Course.
Depending on what you need, the students may choose to work in pairs. With more than a thousand loops from Apple with many different types of music like EDM, Indie, and Hiphop, Pupils will be able to put together impactful sounding beats, all while adding a personal touch by using Smart Instruments. Add powerful drum beats with kicks, snare drums and hi hats.
Create an cool bassline with Smart Bass. To top it off, if your students are able, they will be permitted to proceed on to the next level, melody composition! Learning how to record, mix and master your musical composition is so easy with garageband. Make powerful music – at your finger tips. Contact us today!