MOE Schools Guitar Workshops
- AMIS Approved Instructor
- 8 LEssons (Sessions can be catered to 30 min or 1 hour class periods)
- Simple Strumming Patterns
- Basic Plucking Patterns
- At least 4 different Chords
- Play songs using these chords
- Understand and appreciate how to structure music tastefully
- Learn important values like teamwork, diligence and confidence
- Guitars must be supplied by the School
- Suitable Age: Primary 4 to Primary 6
Advent Music teaches students the art of producing music using a guitar, their fingers, and their boundless creativity. Useful as a form of destressing from the boredom of school work, Guitar Playing proves to be a timeless and useful skill to acquire.
Chords, plucking patterns, and strumming patterns are merged together in a melting pot of music, which students will use to perform popular songs.
Contact us for more information today!
For MOE Schools, Schools will be able to tap on the art and music instructor scheme for a guitar course. We are able to send down AMIS Instructors to conduct your guitar courses. Ranging from the basics of naming the 6 strings (EADGBE), all the way down to strumming and plucking patterns that can match popular guitar songs, Advent Music will show you how it is done, from scratch, and gradually build up the syllabus at a speed and pace that you are comfortable with.
Whether your pupils are beginners or intermediates, there is something in store for everyone. Contact us today!