If you are an MOE Teacher / Educator / In-Charge searching for Hip Hop dance lessons for your Secondary School students, Advent Music would like to contact you. Contact us here!
- Hip Hop Dance Classes made easy and fun!
- Customisable lesson length – How long do you need your lesson to be?
- Fundamentals of Hip Hop Dance is taught (like the Bounce)
- Cool moves like the ATL Stomp, Cabbage Patch, and Bart Simpson will be taught
- Values of Teamwork and Discipline is inculcated in each student
- Absolute Beginners may join.
- Your Students develop self esteem and confidence!
At Advent Music, we build a key foundation in Hip Hop Dance by introducing the basic techniques step by step. Starting from the most fundamental Bounce, we gradually increase the training difficulty at a pace that even novices can manage. The moves learnt will be pieced together into an creative choreography that will be performed in front of their fellow classmates at the end of the lessons!
We bring our trainers down to your School, and regardless of the different psychomotor levels of each of your Secondary School students, we will be showing them techniques that everyone at any level of experience will be able to perform.
Developing a strong sense of rhythm in each student, every student becomes more confident to express themselves using their body movements, and Hip Hop Dance also serves as positive outlet for energy and emotions.
The culture of Hip Hop emerged in NYC (New York City), and this street culture has a lot of teamwork, camaraderie, and unity.
We can show your students the right moves to be Hip and Cool. Contact us today!
Are you looking for a different course? Click here instead.