If you are an MOE school teacher looking for a Hip Hop dance course to enrich your students with, Advent Music would like to get in touch with you. Contact us here!
- Hip Hop Dance made easy and fun!
- Customisable lesson length – How long do you need your lesson to be?
- Absolute Beginners may join!
- Fundamentals of Hip Hop Dance is taught (like the Bounce)
- Cool moves like the ATL Stomp, Cabbage Patch, and Bart Simpson will be taught
- Teamwork, Unity and Discipline is taught
- Students develop confidence
- Important PAL and SEL values are taught
At Advent Music, we build a sturdy foundation in hiphop by introducing the basic techniques step by step. Starting from the most basic Bounce, we gradually build up the training difficulty and intensity at a pace that novices can manage. The moves learnt will be woven together into an impressive choreography piece that will be performed in front of their classmates at the end of the course!
We bring our instructors down to your school, and regardless of the different psychomotor levels of the students in each of your classes, we will be teaching moves that everyone at any level of experience will be able to execute.
Developing a strong sense of rhythm in each student, every student walks out of this course more confident to express themselves using their body movements, and Hip Hop Dance also serves as positive outlet for energy and emotions.
The culture of Hip Hop emerged in New York City, and this street culture had a lot of teamwork, unity, and camaraderie.
We will teach your students the right moves to be cool. Contact us today!
Looking for a different course? Click here instead.