If you are an MOE Educator / teacher looking for Hip Hop dance lessons for your students, Advent Music would love to get in touch with you. Contact us here!
- Hip Hop Dance made fun and easy!
- Absolute Beginners may join!
- Customisable lesson length – How long do you need your lesson to be?
- Fundamentals of Hip Hop Dance is taught (like the Bounce)
- Cool moves like the ATL Stomp, Cabbage Patch, and Bart Simpson will be taught
- Teamwork and Discipline is taught
- Students develop confidence
- Important PAL and SEL values are taught
At Advent Music, we build a strong foundation in hiphop by introducing the basic techniques step by step. Starting from the most basic Bounce, we gradually increase the training difficulty and intensity at a pace that novices can manage. The moves learnt will be pieced together into an impressive choreography piece that will be performed in front of their classmates at the end of the course!
We bring our instructors down to your school, and regardless of the different psychomotor levels of the pupils in each of your classes, we will be teaching techniques that everyone at any level of experience will be able to execute.
Developing a strong sense of rhythm in each student, every student becomes more confident to express themselves using their body movements, and Hip Hop Dance also serves as great outlet for energy and emotions.
The culture of Hip Hop emerged in New York City, and this street culture has a lot of teamwork, unity, and camaraderie.
We will show your students the right moves to be cool. Contact us today!
Looking for a different course? Click here instead.