- We have AMIS (Art and Music Instructors Scheme) teachers
- We have MOE Registered trainers
- Workshops are fun and engaging!
- Well organized piano programme meant for beginners
- Learn the art of using the keyboard to make music
- Understand the importance of each instrument
- Learn the solfege and Curwen handsigns
- Learn how to read fundamental musical notation
- Understand how the melody stands out from the rest of the music
- Be able to play a basic tune with 1 hand
- Be able perform a simple piece of music with each instrument
- Learn how to merge the different instruments together
- Learn about important values like Teamwork, Focus and Willpower
- Learn the vital skills of Self Awareness, Social Awareness, Self Management, Relationship Management, and Responsible Decision Making.
Advent Music will provide experienced Singapore keyboard teachers for your primary school to teach basic keyboard lessons for beginners. Bring piano playing lessons to your primary school today by contacting us!
Learning an instrument can be a very beneficial experience especially for children. Beyond music making, it can also teach them useful life skills such as patience and perseverance. Keyboard lessons for kids are educational; the skills and knowledge involved in learning it will build a great foundation towards learning other instruments as well as more in-depth music theory in the future. The keyboard is also a very visual and textual instrument and can be easily understood. Primary school students will be able to play a basic melody in no time!
Looking for other music programmes instead? Click here.
Looking for keyboard instructor jobs? Join us!