Are you a school teacher/in-charge looking for an inspiring music percussion workshops for your MOE School Students? Why not bring Advent Music’s MOE approved Body Percussion workshops to your school? We have AMIS qualified instructors to teach the courses. Contact us today!
- Pupils will:
- Create sounds with their own bodies.
- Hear the difference between low pitch sounds, high pitch sounds, and pulses
- Be able to perform an impressive body percussion routine using their body
- Learn fundamental rhythms
- Learn about different forms of grooves (Such as Pop, Rock, Rock & Roll)
- Learn how to create their own rhythms
- Make use of important values like team-work, Diligence and Willpower
- Learn the important skills of Self Awareness, Social Awareness, Self Management, Relationship Management, and Responsible Decision Making.
Although body percussion may not be as flashy as other rhythm percussion performances, it is still a very trendy form of performance, due to its accessibility and low cost. The performances also tend to be more creatively arranged, sometimes even involving formations, dancing or acting. When executed well, it can be a very rewarding and inspiring performance. It also encourages both the students and their audience to be creative!