- Hip Hop Dance made easy and fun!
- Customisable lesson duration – How long do you need your lesson to be?
- Absolute Beginners may join!
- Foundations of Hip Hop Dance are taught (like the Bounce)
- Cool moves like the ATL Stomp, Cabbage Patch, and Bart Simpson will be taught
- Teamwork, Unity and Discipline can be taught through these Hip Hop Dance lessons
- Students develop self confidence
- Important PAL and SEL values are taught
At Advent Music, we create a sturdy foundation in hiphop by introducing the basic techniques step by step. Starting from the most basic Bounce, we gradually pick up the training difficulty and intensity at a pace that beginners can manage. The moves learnt will be woven together into a powerful choreography piece that will be performed in front of their classmates at the end of the training course!
We bring our trainers down to your school, and regardless of the different psychomotor levels of the students in each of your classes, we will be teaching moves that students at any level of experience will be able to execute.
Developing a solid sense of rhythm in each dancer, every student walks out of this course more confident to express themselves using their body movements, and Hip Hop Dance also serves as an amazing outlet for energy and emotions.
The culture of Hip Hop emerged in New York City, and this street culture required a lot of teamwork, unity, and camaraderie.
We will teach your pupils the right moves and ensure a fun and meaningful time! Contact us today!