Are you a school teacher/in-charge looking for an inspiring music percussion lessons for your MOE School Students? Why not bring Advent Music’s MOE approved Body Percussion classes to your school? We have AMIS qualified instructors to teach the courses. Contact us today!
- Students will:
- Create sounds with their own bodies.
- Hear the difference between low pitch sounds, high pitch sounds, and pulses
- Be able to perform a superb body percussion routine using their body
- Learn standard rhythms
- Learn about different sorts of grooves (Such as Pop, Rock, Rock & Roll)
- Learn how to invent their own rhythms
- Make use of important values like team-work, Diligence and Perseverance
- Learn useful skills of Self Awareness, Social Awareness, Self Management, Relationship Management, and Responsible Decision Making.
Although body percussion may not be as flashy as other rhythm percussion performances, it is still a very trendy form of performance, due to its accessibility and low cost. The performances also tend to be more creatively arranged, sometimes also involving formations, dancing or acting. When executed well, it can be a very rewarding and inspiring performance. It also encourages both the students and their audience to be creative!