- National Arts Council Approved Course (Eligible for NAC tote board grant)
- We also have AMIS approved Beatboxing instructors
- Popular and Trendy art form
- Pupils learn unity and teamwork
- crucial life skills and values of teamwork and discipline are woven into the lesson
- Absolute novices may join: No musical background, experience or theory needed
- No trouble of purchasing/ rental instruments, everything is all from the mouth!
- Customisable number of lessons – 4 lessons to 12 lessons
Beatboxing is an art form that produces many amazing sound effects (SFX), rhythmic patterns, and sounds, using different parts of the mouth (lips teeth, throat, tongue, and sometimes the nose). Anything goes, from the basic building blocks (B, t, and Keh), to more impressive SFX like turntables, and beatboxing and rapping as well as melodies at the same time. Called the 5th element of Hip Hop by some old timers, Beatboxing is popular among Primary and Secondary School pupils, and will instill within them important values of unity and hard work within the beatbox workshop or beatbox class. Charles Stitch Wong created this syllabus and has taught more than 14000 students before. Teaching the students rhythms, sound effects, and instruments, Advent Music shows each student how to produce cool beatboxing beats using only the mouth. Students will learn how to jam and battle, and these are some of the activities that grows their interest and passion in beatboxing. Bring NAC Approved Beatbox Courses to your school today, Contact Advent Music now!
If you are looking for a performance instead, click here.
If you want to draw from the AMIS fund to pay for courses instead, click here.