If you are an MOE Teacher / In charge searching for a Beatboxing Lesson approved by the National Arts Council Tote Board Grant, do contact us today!
- NAC Approved Lesson (Qualified for NAC tote board grant)
- We also have AMIS Beatbox Coaches
- Popular and Trendy artform among the pupils
- Students learn the importance of unity and teamwork
- Important lifeskills of teamwork and discipline are woven into the lesson
- Beginners may join: No requirements for any musical background or theory
- No prerequisite to purchase/ rent instruments, as everything is all from the mouth!
- Customisable number of lessons – 4 lessons to 12 lessons
Beat boxing is a cool art form that produces many amazing sound effects (SFX), rhythmic patterns, and sounds, using various parts of the mouth (lips, teeth, throat, tongue, and sometimes the nose). Anything is permissable, from the beginner sounds (B, t, and Keh), to more impressive SFX like scratching, and beat boxing with rapping concurrently. Called the 5th element of Hip Hop by some veterans, Beatboxing is an art form that is popular among Primary and Secondary School students, and will teach the students important values of unity and hard work within the beat box lesson. Charles Stitch Wong created this syllabus and has taught more than 14000 students before. Equipping the students with rhythms, sound effects, and instruments, Advent Music shows each student how to create cool beatboxing beats using only the mouth. Students will learn how to jam and battle, and these are the activities that grows their interest and passion in Beatbox. We also provide private lessons. Bring NAC Approved Beat box Lessons to your school, and Contact Advent Music today!
If you are looking for a performance instead, click here.
If you want to draw from the AMIS fund to pay for courses instead, click here.