If you are an MOE Educator / Teacher / In-Charge searching for an NAC Approved Hip Hop Dance Class for your students, Advent Music would love to contact you. Contact us here!
- Hip Hop Dance Classes made easy and fun!
- Flexible lesson length – How long do you need your lesson to be?
- Basics of the art form of Hip Hop Dance is taught (like the Bounce)
- More advanced moves like the ATL Stomp, Cabbage Patch, and Bart Simpson will be taught
- Values of Discipline and hard work is taught to each student
- Absolute Beginners may join! No need for any prior experience
- Your Students will develop self esteem and confidence!
At Advent Music, we build a good foundation in Hip Hop Dance by introducing the basic dance techniques step by step. Starting from the most basic move Bounce, we gradually increase the training difficulty at a pace that even beginners can manage. The moves learnt will be put together into an impressive choreography that will be performed in front of their fellow friends at the end of the course!
We bring our instructors over to your School, and regardless of the different psychomotor levels of each of your pupils, we will be showing them techniques that everyone at any level of experience will be able to execute.
Developing a good sense of rhythm in each student, everyone at our course becomes more confident to express themselves using their body, and Hip Hop Dance also serves as positive outlet for the student’s emotional energy.
The culture of Hip Hop emerged in New York City, and to this day, this street culture has a lot of teamwork, camaraderie, and unity.
We can show your students the right moves to be Cool and Hip. Contact us today!
Are you looking for a different course? Click here instead.