If you are an MOE Educator / Teacher / In-Charge searching for an National Arts Council Approved Hip Hop Dance Class for your pupils, Advent Music would love to contact you. Contact us here!
- Hip Hop Dance Classes made easy and fun!
- Flexible lesson length – How long do you need your lesson to be?
- Basics of the art form of Hip Hop Dance is taught (like the Bounce)
- More advanced moves like the ATL Stomp, Cabbage Patch, and Bart Simpson will be taught
- Values of Discipline and Teamwork is taught to all student
- Absolute Beginners may join! No need for any prior experience
- Your Students will develop self esteem and confidence!
At Advent Music, we build a good foundation in Hip Hop Dance by introducing the basic dance techniques step by step. Starting from the most basic move Bounce, we gradually increase the training difficulty at a pace that even beginners can manage. The moves learnt will be put together into exciting choreography that will be performed in front of their fellow peers at the end of the course!
We bring our instructors down to your School, and regardless of the different psychomotor levels of each of your pupils, we will be showing them techniques that everyone at any level of experience will be able to do.
Developing a fundamental sense of rhythm in each student, everyone at our course becomes more confident to express themselves using their body, and Hip Hop Dance also serves as positive outlet for the student’s emotional creativity.
The culture of Hip Hop emerged in New York City, and to this day, this street culture has a lot of teamwork, camaraderie, and unity.
We can show your pupils the right moves to be Cool and Hip. Contact us today!
Are you looking for a different course? Click here instead.