If you are an MOE Educator / Teacher looking for a Beatboxing Course approved by the National Arts Council for the Tote Board Grant, do contact us today!
- NAC Approved Course (Eligible for NAC tote board grant!)
- We also have AMIS Beatbox Instructors
- Trendy and Popular art form
- Students develop unity and teamwork
- Crucial life skills and values of teamwork and discipline are woven into the lesson
- Absolute beginners may join: No requirements for any musical background or theory
- No hassle of purchasing/ rental instruments, everything is all from the mouth!
- Customisable number of lessons – 4 lessons to 12 lessons
Beatboxing is a cool art form that produces many amazing sound effects (SFX), rhythmic patterns, and sounds, using different areas of the mouth (lips teeth, throat, tongue, and sometimes the nose). Anything goes, from the basic sounds (B, t, and Keh), to more impressive SFX like scratching, and beatboxing with words at the same time. Called the 5th element of Hip Hop by some pros, Beatboxing is an cool art form that is popular among Primary and Secondary School students, and will inculcate within them important values of unity and hard work. Charles Stitch Wong made this syllabus and has taught more than 14000 students before. Teaching the pupils rhythms, sound effects, and patterns, Advent Music shows each student how to make cool beatboxing beats using only the mouth. Students will learn how to jam and battle, and these are the activities that grows their interest and passion in beatboxing. Bring NAC Approved Beatbox Lessons to your school today, Contact Advent Music now!
If you are looking for a performance instead, click here.
If you want to draw from the AMIS fund to pay for courses instead, click here.