If you are music teacher or in-charge who is looking for Ethnic Percussion instructors who can teach your students Discipline, unity, and teamwork through the art form of making music, Advent Music would love to get in touch with you. Contact us today!
Ethnic Percussion Lessons for Primary Schools
- We have AMIS approved coaches!
- Students will produce sounds with percussion instruments like Bian Gus, Kompangs, Dhols and many others.
- Students will identify the difference between low pitch sounds, high pitch sounds, and pulses
- Students will be able to perform an impressive ethnic percussion ensemble routine using the instruments
- Students will learn the correct playing methods for each of the instruments
- Students will learn about important values like Teamwork, Diligence and Perseverance
- Students will learn the important skills of Self Awareness, Social Awareness, Self Management, Relationship Management, and Responsible Decision Making.
Introduce your MOE students to different Ethnic Percussion instruments from the different cultures of Singapore! In this PAL (Programme for Active Learning) class, we cover percussive instruments such as Bian Gu, Kompang, and Dhols from Chinese, Malay, and Indian origins. Apart from the many different instruments, basic beats and rhythms will be taught that are found in ethnic percussion.
If you would like an AMIS teacher to teach PAL ethnic percussion to your MOE school, contact us today!