If you are a teacher or an educator who is looking for Percussion Ensemble trainers who can teach your MOE students Discipline, teamwork, and unity through the art of create music, Advent Music would love to get in touch with you. Contact us now!
Percussion Ensemble Course for MOE Schools
- Students will learn how to make music using various pitched and unpitched percussion instruments
- Students will understand the concept of low, medium and high unpitched instruments
- Students will learn the importance of discipline and teamwork
- Students will grasp how low, medium and high unpitched instruments can be combined to form an impressive rhythm
- Students will learn the importance of adding pitched instruments to the beat as it adds musicality to their piece
A Percussion Ensemble is a group of percussionists that only use percussive instruments to perform their piece. It is not constrained to any specific kind of drums. In today’s pop culture, popular favorites like the Blue Man Group come straightaway to mind, and even ensembles that uses everyday items to produce music (STOMP), are also considered as a percussion ensemble. There is literally no limit to the types of instruments and music that may be produced: whether it is orff instruments, or even water bottles and trashbins, anything goes when you are piecing together a percussion ensemble that will produce impressive music.
If you would like us to teach Percussion to your MOE school, contact us now!