If you are a Primary School MOE Teacher / Music In Charge who wants to teach Digital iPad music to your pupils, Advent Music would like to get in touch with you. Contact us now!
- We have AMIS (Art and Music Instructors Scheme) Trainers
- We have MOE Registered Instructors
- Students will be able to differentiate between drum sounds, melodies and basslines
- Students will make nice music
- Students will understand how to create digital music using the iPad
- Students would be able to compose a good piece of music using Smart Instruments and Apple Loops
Making Music doesn’t get easier than this. With an easy to use interface, Apple iPad’s Garageband allows you to create your own music pieces like a professional.
While we strongly encourage your pupils to bring their own ear pieces, we do also provide earpieces for the ipad music classes so that each student can pay full attention to on his own music. Depending on what you require, the students may work in pairs.
With more than a thousand loops from Apple with many different genres of music like EDM, Indie, and Hiphop, Students will be able to put together impressive sounding beats, all while adding their personal flair by using Smart Instruments.
Add powerful drum beats with kicks, snare drums and hi hats. Create an cool bassline with Smart Bass. Also, if your students have the aptitude, they will be allowed to progress on to the next level, melody composition!
Learning how to mix, record and master your musical piece is so easy with Apple’s GarageBand.
Teach your students how to make powerful music – at your finger tips. Contact us today!