If you are a Primary School MOE Teacher / Music In Charge who wants to teach Digital iPad music to your pupils, Advent Music would like to get in touch with you. Contact us today!
- We have AMIS (Art and Music Instructors Scheme) Instructors
- We have MOE Registered Educators
- Students will be able to tell the difference between drum sounds, melodies and basslines
- Students will create good music
- Students will learn how to create digital music using the iPad
- Students would be able to create a good piece of music utilising Smart Instruments and Apple Loops
Making Music doesn’t get easier than this. With an easy to use interface, Apple iPad’s Garageband allows you to create your own music pieces like a professional.
While we highly encourage your pupils to bring their own ear pieces, we do also provide earpieces for the ipad music classes so that each pupil can focus on his own music. Depending on what you require, the students may work in individuals or groups.
With more than a thousand loops from Apple with many different types of music like EDM, Indie, and Hiphop, Students will be able to piece together impressive sounding beats, all while adding their personal touch by using Smart Instruments.
Add impactful drum beats with kicks, snare drums and hi hats. Create an cool bassline with Smart Bass. Also, if your students have the aptitude, they will be allowed to progress on to the next level, melody composition!
Learning how to mix, record and master your musical composition is so easy with Apple’s GarageBand.
Teach your students how to create powerful music – at your finger tips. Contact us now!