If you are a Primary School MOE Teacher / Music In Charge who wants to teach Digital iPad music to your pupils, Advent Music would love to get in touch with you. Contact us today!
- We have AMIS (Art and Music Instructors Scheme) Instructors
- We have MOE Registered Educators
- Students will be able to differentiate between drum sounds, melodies and basslines
- Students will make good music
- Students will learn how to create digital music using the iPad
- Students would be able to compose a good piece of music utilising Smart Instruments and Apple Loops
Making Music doesn’t get easier than this. With an intuitive interface, Apple iPad’s Garageband allows you to compose your own music pieces like a professional.
While we strongly encourage your pupils to bring along their own ear pieces, we do also provide earpieces for the ipad music classes so that each pupil can pay full attention to on his own music. Depending on what you require, the students may work in individuals or groups.
With more than a thousand loops from Apple with many different genres of music like EDM, Indie, and Hiphop, Students will be able to piece together impressive sounding beats, all while adding their personal flair by using Smart Instruments during the ipad music class.
Add powerful drum beats with kicks, snare drums and hi hats. Create an impressive bassline with Smart Bass. Also, if your students have the ability, they will be allowed to move on to the next level, melody composition!
Learning how to mix, record and master your musical piece is so easy with Apple’s GarageBand.
Teach your students how to create powerful music – at your finger tips. Contact us now!