If you are an MOE educator / Music In Charge who desires to bring School Garageband Music Lessons (Apple iPad) to your students, Do Contact Us now!
- We have AMIS (Art and Music Instructors Scheme) Instructors
- Students will learn how to make digital music using the ipad tablet
- Students learn how to tell the difference between drum noises, melodies and basslines
- They will then use that knowledge to form music
- Students will form an impressive piece of music using Apple Loops and Smart Instruments
Music Making doesn’t get any easier than this. With the very user friendly App, Apple iPad’s Garageband allows you to create your own music creations like a pro.
While we encourage students to bring along their own headphones, we also provide earpieces for your school digital music lessons so that each pupil can give his full attention into his own music.. Depending on your preference, we could have your students operate in pairs or as individuals.
Working with more than a thousand loops from Apple with all different genres like EDM, Indie, and Hiphop, your pupils will be able to piece together impressive sounding compositions. They will also be able to add their own personal flavour to the music with smart instruments.
Create powerful drum beats with kicks, snares, hi hats, and cymbals. Compose an impressive bass line with Smart Bass. And if your students have the skills, they shall be allowed to move to the next level, melody composition!
Learning to record, mix and master your musical composition can’t get easier than this.
Create powerful music – at your finger tips. Contact Advent Music today!