If you are an MOE Teacher / Music In Charge who wants to teach Digital Music (Apple iPad) to your pupils, Do Contact Us today!
- We have AMIS (Art and Music Instructors Scheme) Instructors
- Students will learn how to make digital music using the ipad tablet
- Students know how to tell the difference between drum noises, melodies and basslines
- They will then utilise that knowledge to form music
- Students will form an impressive piece of music using Apple Loops and Smart Instruments
Music Producing doesn’t get any easier than this. With the very user friendly software, Apple iPad’s Garageband allows you to form your own music creations like a pro.
While we encourage students to bring along their own headphones, we also provide earpieces during the garageband workshops so that each pupil can give his full focus into his own music.. Depending on your preference, we could have your students operate in pairs or as individuals.
Making use of more than a thousand loops from Apple with all different types of music like EDM, Indie, and Hiphop, your pupils will be able to piece together impressive sounding compositions. They will also be able to add their own personal touch to the music using smart instruments.
Create powerful drum beats with kicks, snares, hi hats, and cymbals. Compose an impressive bass line with Smart Bass. And if your students have the skills, they shall be allowed to move to the next level, melody composition!
Learning to record, mix and master your musical piece can’t get easier than this.
Create powerful music – at your finger tips. Contact Advent Music today!