Are you a Secondary School MOE Educator / Music In Charge who needs to teach Digital iPad music to your students? Advent Music would love to get in touch with you. Contact us now!
- We have AMIS (Art and Music Instructors Scheme) Educators
- Students learn how to tell the difference between drum sounds, melodies and basslines
- Students will learn how to compose digital music using the iPad
- Students will learn how to compose tasteful music
- Students would be able to produce a good piece of original Music using Smart Instruments and Apple Loops
- iPads may be rented from Advent Music, but is subject to availability (Contact Advent Music to enquire)
Creating Music doesn’t get any easier than this. With Apple’s user friendly interface, Apple Garageband (on iPad) enables you to create your own music pieces like a pro. While we encourage your Secondary School students to bring their own ear pieces, we also can provide earpieces so that each student will be able to focus on his own music during the Secondary School Garageband Course.
Depending on what you need, the students may choose to work in pairs. With more than a thousand loops from Apple with many different genres of music like EDM, Indie, and Hiphop, Pupils will be able to put together impressive sounding beats, all while adding a personal touch by using Smart Instruments. You will be able to add powerful drum beats with kicks, snare drums and hi hats in this Garageband Course.
Create an cool bassline with Smart Bass. To top it off, if your students are able, they will be allowed to proceed on to the next level, melody composition! Learning how to record, mix and master your musical piece is so easy with garageband. Make powerful music – at your finger tips. Contact us today!