Are you a Secondary School MOE Educator / Music In Charge who needs to teach Digital iPad music to your students? Advent Music would love to get in touch with you. Contact us now!
- We have AMIS (Art and Music Instructors Scheme) Educators
- Students learn how to tell the distinguish between drum sounds, melodies and basslines
- Students will learn how to create digital music using the iPad
- Students will learn how to create tasteful music
- Students would be able to produce a good piece of original Music using Smart Instruments and Apple Loops
- iPads may be rented from Advent Music, but is subject to availability (Contact Advent Music to enquire)
Creating Music can’t get any easier than this. With Apple’s user friendly interface, Apple Garageband (on iPad) lets you create your own music pieces like a pro. While we encourage your Secondary School students to bring their own ear pieces, we also can provide earpieces so that each student will be able to focus on his own music during the Secondary School Garageband Course.
Depending on your requirements you need, the students may choose to work in pairs. With more than a thousand loops from Apple with many different genres of music like EDM, Indie, and Hiphop, Students will be able to put together impactful sounding beats, all while adding a personal touch by making use of Smart Instruments. Add powerful drum rhythms with kicks, snare drums and hi hats.
Create an cool bassline with Smart Bass. To top it off, if your students have the aptitude, they will be permitted to proceed on to the next level, melody composition! Learning how to record, mix and master your musical piece is so easy with garageband. Make powerful music – at your finger tips. Contact us today!