- NAC Eligible Course (Qualified for NAC tote board grant)
- We also have AMIS Beatbox Trainers
- Popular and Trendy art form
- Students cultivate unity and teamwork
- Important life skills and values of teamwork and discipline are woven into the lesson
- Absolute novices may join: No requirements for any musical background or theory
- No need to purchasing/ rental instruments, everything is all from the mouth!
- Customisable number of lessons – 4 lessons to 12 lessons
Beat boxing is a cool art form that produces many amazing sound effects (SFX), rhythmic patterns, and sounds, using various areas of the mouth (lips teeth, throat, tongue, and sometimes the nose). Anything is possible, from the basic sounds (B, t, and Keh), to more impressive SFX like scratching, and beat boxing with words at the same time. Called the 5th element of Hip Hop by some pros, Beatboxing is an awesome art form that is popular among Primary and Secondary School students, and will teach the students important values of unity and hard work. Charles Stitch Wong created this syllabus and has taught more than 14000 students before. Teaching the pupils rhythms, sound effects, and instruments, Advent Music demonstrates to each student how to make cool beatboxing beats using only the mouth. Students will learn how to jam and battle, and these are the fun activities that grows their interest and passion in vocal percussion. Bring NAC Approved Beatbox Lessons to your school today, Contact Advent Music today!
If you are looking for a performance instead, click here.
If you want to draw from the AMIS fund to pay for courses instead, click here.