If you are a Secondary School Teacher, Subject Head, or Principal looking for STOMP classes for your Secondary School Students, Advent Music would like to get in touch with you. You may contact us here.
- We have AMIS (Art and Music Instructor Scheme) Instructors
- STOMP Equipment can be provided by us
- Students learn the different rhythm names and playing styles
- Powerful and positive outlet for energy and emotions
- Values of Teamwork, Unity and Discipline are inculcated in the students
- Students play the instruments without injuring their hands
- Students find final performance rewarding and motivating
STOMP uses everyday things like dust bins, chopsticks, and water bottles, to produce nice music. At Advent Music’s STOMP Lessons, we turn Trash into Treasure; nothing is worthless. Similarly, for the students we teach, we believe that every student is a gem waiting to be polished, if given the right opportunities and put into the right situations.
It is a type of Percussion Ensemble.
Advent Music is proud to be able to provide music instructors that have obtained the Art and Music Instructors Scheme (AMIS) certification to infuse quality skills into the pupils that both the teachers and students will be satisfied with.
The STOMP Percussion programme allows students to discover and create unique beats, sounds and rhythms that is of their own by recycling materials around you.
Your Secondary School students will play together in unity using different kinds of instruments such as Trash bins, Water Bottles, Pans, Rice Shakers, Bells and Whistles, to produce a rhythmic masterpiece.
Students will also apply values like Teamwork, Discipline and other important core values.
Contact Advent Music today!
If you are looking for other courses for your students, click here.