We provide –
- We have AMIS coaches
- STOMP lessons for your MOE Secondary School students
- Students learn the different rhythm names and playing styles
- Powerful and positive outlet for energy and emotions
- Values of Teamwork, Unity and Discipline are inculcated into the students
- Students find final performance rewarding and encouraging
- STOMP instruments are subject to availability, kindly contact Advent Music for an enquiry.
Advent Music provide professional music teachers that has obtained the Art and Music Instructors Scheme (AMIS) certification to infuse quality skills into the pupils that both the students and teachers will be satisfied and contented with.
STOMP Percussion or drumming, is that art of using recycled materials, everyday objects, and items around you, to create rhythms, beats and sounds.
It is a powerful reflection of turning Trash into Treasure, sending the students the more important message that anybody can shine, be important, and be significant.
Using pails, trashbins ( dustbins ), pans, chopsticks, pails, bells, and whistles, students create impressive rhythms, where they will be reminded about values such as Teamwork, innovation, and other important core values.
Contact Us Today!