- Ukulele Classes for your Primary School
- We have AMIS (Art and Music Instructors Scheme) Instructors
- Ukuleles and Tuners are subject to availability (Kindly Contact Advent Music for an enquiry)
- Students learn various strumming patterns with the right hand
- Students learn correct fingering and positioning with the left hand
- Students learn how to play a song
- Extremely easy instrument to pick up – Students gain self esteem
At Advent Music, we teach pupil how to play the small instrument with a big heart – the Ukulele!
If you are looking for a stringed instrument for your Primary School students to play, the Ukulele is a great instrument to start as it is so easy to play – Some Chords (like C and Am) only require pressing of 1 string, and not much pressure is required when pressing the fretboard. For small fingers, it is easy to pick up and a nice confidence builder. It is a great stepping board into more difficult instruments like guitar.
We will be teaching the various ways to play a ukulele – strumming, plucking, and choking, depending on the speed of the students.
We also believe in teaching important core values of teamwork, perseverance, and discipline.
This course will familiarise your students with this instrument, and bring their playing to the next level.
Contact Us Today!
If you are looking for other AMIS Courses instead, click here.