- Ukulele Classes for your Secondary School
- We have AMIS (Art and Music Instructors Scheme) Instructors
- Ukuleles and Tuners can be provided, and are subject to availability (Kindly Contact Advent Music for an enquiry)
- Students will learn correct fingering and positioning with the left hand
- Students will learn various strumming patterns with the right hand
- Students will learn how to combine these techniques to play a song
- Extremely easy instrument to pick up – Students gain self esteem
At Advent Music, we teach your students how to play the Ukulele!
If you are looking for a stringed instrument for your Secondary School students to play, the Ukulele is a very gratifying instrument to learn!
Certain Chords (like C and Am) only require pressing down 1 string, and not much pressure is required when pressing the fretboard. It is easy to pick up and a nice confidence builder. It serves as a stepping stone into more difficult instruments like guitar.
We will be going through the various ways to play a ukulele – strumming, plucking, and choking, depending on the speed of the students.
But most importantly, we also believe in teaching crucial core values of teamwork, perseverance, and discipline.
Contact Us Today!
If you are looking for other Music Courses instead, click here.