If you are an MOE teacher looking for fun Beatboxing Lessons for your Primary School students, Contact us now!
We provide AMIS (Art and Music Instructor Scheme) Beatbox instructors, and strives to set a high standard for Beatboxing lessons in MOE Primary Schools.
Beatboxing Lessons for Primary Schools
- Our Beatbox Instructors are MOE Registered
- We have AMIS Beatboxing Trainers
- NAC Tote Board Approved – 50% subsidized!
- Customisable lesson length – anything from 1 Lesson to 12 Lessons.
- The course length may be adapted to your requirements, from half an hour to 3 Hours
- Absolute beginners are allowed into the class
- You will not need to hire assistant Instructors!
- Students will grasp how to create clean rhythms in an appropriate sequence
- Impress your crowd on a stage or in a personal setting with your friends
- Students will hear stories, skills, and crucial values that are in line with the PAL and SEL themes
- Buying of additional instruments are not needed, as the musical instrument is their vocals- It is hassle free!
- An Optional Beatbox Assembly Performance – for your fellow instructors, and your students to see what vocal percussion is all about!
- Students need to bring a pen and a paper/notebook.
- None. Any body can take this course.
For your Primary School Students, Advent Music teaches your pupils how to use their lips, teeth, throat, and tongue to make different types of noises and sound effects, aka beatboxing. All that is required is their notebook and pens, and their open minds! Enjoy a Beatbox Course that is specially tailored to fit the desired length of your schedule, which is usually between 1 lessons to 12 lessons.
Regardless of whether your students want to be the cool new beatbox kid in his class, or just want to learn vocal percussion to accompany his arsenal of musical instruments, we will train every student’s skill from the beginning, starting from a beginning level of beat box, and then moving onwards on to more powerful rhythms that is powerful. Every student will be able to perform it, and no music background is required.
We simplify the art and the science of beatboxing, with a course outline created by Charles Stitch Wong, one of the top names in Singapore Beatboxing who has showcased for more than 100,000 audiences and taught more than 14000 students. This music syllabus is specially designed to cater to pupils with no musical knowledge whatsover, and students strong in music, at the same time. Every pupil discovers his fullest potential and no one gets left behind.
Using healthy competition as a strong pushing force throughout the classes, we keep every student on the edge of their toes so that together, all will be able to achieve more as a cohesive team.
We have taught students as young as Primary Two and as old as Primary Six when it comes to Primary Schools. For a comprehensive list of institutions taught at, performances, and satisfied clientele. click here.
*AMIS stands for Art and Music Instructor Scheme, which lets Primary Schools benefit from funding from the government.
Need a performance instead? Click here.