- NAC Approved Course (Qualified for NAC tote board grant of 50%)
- We also have AMIS Beatbox Instructors
- Popular and Trendy among the students
- Students learn the importance of unity and discipline
- Important lifeskills of teamwork and discipline are included into the lesson
- Complete Beginners may participate: No requirements for any musical background or theory
- No prerequisite to purchase/ rent instruments, as it is produced all from the mouth!
- Customisable number of lessons – 4 lessons to 12 lessons
Beat boxing is a special art form that produces many amazing sound effects (SFX), rhythmic patterns, and sounds, utilising different parts of the mouth (lips, teeth, throat, tongue, and sometimes the nose). Anything is permissable, from the basic effects (B, t, and Keh), to more impressive SFX like turntablism, and beat boxing with rapping at the same time. Dubbed the 5th element of Hip Hop by some practictioners, Beatboxing is an art form that is well received by Primary and Secondary School pupils, and will teach the students important values of unity and hard work. Charles Stitch Wong made this course and has taught more than 14000 students. Teaching the students rhythms, sound effects, and instruments, Advent Music shows each pupil how to create cool beatboxing effects using only the mouth. Students will learn how to jam and battle, and these are the fun activities that grows their interest and passion in Beatbox. Bring NAC Approved Beat box Courses to your institute, and Contact Advent Music today!
If you are looking for a performance instead, click here.
If you want to draw from the AMIS fund to pay for courses instead, click here.