If you are an MOE Teacher / Educator looking for AMIS* instructor to show your students how to beat box, Advent Music would love to get in touch with you!
- We provide AMIS approved Beatboxing Instructors
- Course is NAC Grant Approved (Eligible for NAC 50% grant!)
- Popular artform among adolescents
- Students learn unity and teamwork along the course
- SEL and PAL values are always imparted during the lesson
- No requirement for music theory
- Total beginners may enter in the class
- No requirement to purchase or rent any instruments
- Customisable number of lessons – 4 lessons to 12 lessons
Beatboxing is a type of voice percussion that has many various cool sound effects, rhythms, and instruments, using only the mouth. Anything is permissable, from the key sounds B, t, and Keh, to more difficult effects like turntables and beating and rapping at the same time. Routinely called the fifth element of Hip-Hop, beatboxing is a cool artform that is surely relatable to primary school pupils, and will demonstrate for them key values of teamwork and self control.
Charles Stitch Wong, the founder of the syllabus, has taught more than 14000 understudies with his beatbox lessons. Training the pupils beats, rhythms, and SFX, Advent Music instructs each understudy how to make awesome beatboxing rhythms using only the mouth. Going past the fundamental pieces of beatbox instructional activities, our instructors guarantees that each student will be equipped with the imperative beatbox aptitudes.
Understudies will understand how to jam and battle with the beatbox rhythms that they learn, and these are the activities that grows their interest and passion in beatboxing.
AMIS Teachers for beatboxing are difficult to find, and we have them! Contact Advent Music today for AMIS approved beatboxing classes. We make beatboxing easy for anyone!
*AMIS (Art and Music Instructor Scheme) is a scheme that allows your school to draw from a grant.