Are you an MOE Educator / Music In Charge who wants to teach digital ipad music to your students? Advent Music would love to get in touch with you. Contact us today!
- We have AMIS (Art and Music Instructors Scheme) Approved Instructors
- Students will learn how to differentiate between drum sounds, melodies and basslines
- Students will know how to create digital music using the iPad
- Students will learn how to use that knowledge to create music
- Students would be able to compose a powerful piece of music using Smart Instruments and Apple Loops
Creating Music can’t get any better than this. With a simple to use interface, Apple iPad’s Garageband allows lets you to create your own music pieces like a pro.
While we encourage your pupils to bring their own ear pieces, we also provide earpieces so that each student can focus on his own music. Depending on your requirements, the students may work in pairs. for the AMIS Garageband Classes.
With more than a thousand loops from Apple with many different genres of music like EDM, Indie, and Hiphop, Students will be able to string together impressive sounding beats, all while adding a personal touch by using Smart Instruments.
Add impactful drum beats with kicks, snare drums and hi hats. Create an cool bassline with Smart Bass. To top it off, if your students have the aptitude, they will be allowed to progress on to the next level, melody writing!
Learning how to record, mix and master your musical piece is so easy with garageband.
Create powerful music – at your finger tips. Contact us today!
Looking for other music programmes instead? Click here.
|AMIS Garageband Music Lessons|