Are you a school Teacher / Educator looking for AMIS* instructor to show your students how to beat box? Advent Music would love to contact you!
- We are able to provide AMIS approved Beatboxing Instructors
- The lesson is NAC Grant Approved (Eligible for NAC 50% grant!)
- Hot artform among pupils
- Students learn unity and teamwork along the course
- SEL and PAL values are always imparted during the lesson
- No requirement for music theory!
- Absolute beginners may enter the class
- No need to rent any instruments
- Customisable number of lessons – 4 lessons to 12 lessons
Beatboxing is a kind of vocal percussion that has many various cool SFX, rhythms, and instruments, using only the mouth. Anything is possible, from the key sounds B, t, and Keh, to more difficult sound effects like turntables and rapping and beatboxing at the same time. Constantly called the fifth element of Hip-Hop, beatboxing is a trendy artform that is surely enjoyable for primary school pupils, and will teach them key values of teamwork and self control.
Charles Stitch Wong, the maker of the beatbox syllabus, has taught more than 14000 understudies with his beatbox lessons. Training the pupils beats, rhythms, and SFX, Advent Music instructs each student how to make cool beatboxing rhythms using only the mouth. Going past the basic pieces of beatbox tutorials, our instructor guarantees that each student will be well versed with the imperative beatbox aptitudes.
Understudies will grasp how to jam and battle with the beatbox effects that they learn, and these are the activities that grows their love for beatboxing.
AMIS Coaches for beatboxing are hard to find, and we have them! Contact Advent Music today for AMIS approved beatboxing lessons. We make beatboxing enjoyable for anyone!
*AMIS (Art and Music Instructor Scheme) is a scheme that allows your school to draw from a grant.