If you are a MOE School Teacher / Educator looking for AMIS* instructor to show your students how to do vocal percussion, Advent Music would love to contact you today!
- We can provide AMIS approved Beatboxing Instructors
- NAC Grant Eligible (You can claim 50% of the course fees from this grant!)
- Trendy artform among students
- Students cultivate unity and discipline along the course
- SEL and PAL values are always imparted during the course
- No need for music theory or background
- Complete novices may enter the class
- No need to purchase any instruments
- Customisable number of lessons – 4 lessons to 12 lessons
Beatboxing is a kind of vocal percussion that has many stunning SFX, rhythms, and instruments, using only the mouth. The sky is the limit, from the basic sounds B, t, and Keh, to more complicated SFX like turntables and rapping and beatboxing at the same time. Frequently called the fifth element of Hip-Hop, vocal percussion is a trendy artform that is surely enjoyable for primary school students, and will impart to them key values of teamwork and basic self- control.
Charles Stitch Wong, the writer of this beatbox syllabus, has taught more than 14000 understudies with his beatbox course. Teaching the pupils patterns, rhythms, and SFX, Advent Music instructs each pupil how to make cool beatboxing effects using only the mouth. Going past the basic elements of beatbox tutorials, our trainers guarantee that each student will be well versed with the fundamental beatbox skills.
Students will learn how to jam and battle with the beatbox effects that they learn, and these are the activities that grows their passion for beat boxing.
AMIS Instructors for beatboxing are difficult to find, and we are able to provide them! Contact Advent Music today for AMIS approved beatboxing lessons. We make beatboxing enjoyable for anyone!
*AMIS (Art and Music Instructor Scheme) is a scheme that allows your school to draw from a grant.