- We have AMIS approved Beatbox Instructors
- NAC Approved Course (Eligible for NAC tote board grant)
- Highly popular art form
- Students learn teamwork and unity
- PAL and SEL values are constantly inculcated during the lesson
- No music theory / background required
- Absolute beginners may join
- No hassle of renting/ purchasing instruments
- Customisable number of lessons – 4 lessons to 12 lessons
Beatboxing is a form of vocal percussion that creates many cool sound effects, rhythms, and noises, using only the mouth. Anything goes, from the basic B, t, and Keh, to more complex sounds like turntables and beating and rapping at the same time. Often dubbed as the 5th element of Hip Hop. Beatboxing is an exciting artform that is popular among primary school children, and will teach them important values of discipline and teamwork.
Charles Stitch Wong, the creator of the syllabus, has taught more than 14000 students before. Teaching the students beats, rhythms, and sound effects, Advent Music teaches each pupil how to create cool beatboxing beats using only the mouth.
Students will learn how to battle and jam, and these are the activities that grows their passion and interest in beatboxing.
AMIS Instructors for beatboxing are very hard to find, and we have them! Contact Advent Music today for AMIS certified beatboxing classes.
*AMIS (Art and Music Instructor Scheme) is a scheme that allows your school to draw from a grant to pay for a Music Course.