If you are an MOE School Teacher or educator looking for inspiring and interesting Beatboxing Classes for your Primary School students, Contact us today!
Charles is the first AMIS* Beatbox Music Instructor in Singapore, and continues to set a high standard for Beatboxing lessons in MOE Schools.
Beatboxing Class for Primary Schools
- We have MOE Registered Beatboxing Instructors
- We have AMIS certified Beatboxing Instructors
- NAC Tote Board Grant Approved
- The Course Duration may be customised from 1 Lesson to 12 Lessons.
- The Lesson length may be customised from 30 Minutes to 3 Hours
- Absolute beginners with no experience are allowed
- Assistant Trainers are not necessary to hire
- Students will learn how to produce clean beats in an appropriate sequence
- Impress your audience on a stage or in a personal setting with friends
- Students will learn crucial stories, life skills, and values that are in sync with the PAL and SEL themes
- No need for additional instrument purchase, as the instrument is their mouths – It is a hassle free experience!
- An Optional Beatbox Assembly Performance – just for you, your teaching colleagues, and your students to see what beatboxing is all about!
- Students must bring a pen and a paper/notebook.
- None. Anybody can take this course.
For your MOE Primary School Pupils, Advent Music teaches your students how to use their mouth to make different kinds of noises and sounds, aka beatboxing. All that is needed is a pen, a paper, and their open minds! Enjoy a Beatbox Course that is specially designed to fit the desired length of your schedule, between 1 lesson to 12 lessons.
Regardless of whether your pupils want to the new beatbox kid in class, or just want to learn vocal percussion as an accompaniment to his set of musical instruments, We will educate every student from scratch, beginning from a basic level of beatboxing, and then moving on to more impactful music that is powerful. Every single student will be able to do it, and no musical theory or background is needed.
We break down the art and the science of beatboxing, with a syllabus created by Charles Stitch Wong, one of the top names in Singapore Beatboxing that has performed for more than 100,000 audience and taught more than 14000 students. This syllabus is specially designed to cater to students with zero musical knowledge, and students good in music, at the same time. No student gets left behind.
Using healthy competition as a strong driving force throughout the classes, we keeps every student on their toes so that together, everyone is able to achieve more.
We have taught as young as Primary 2 and as old as Primary 6 when it comes to Primary Schools. For a list of schools taught at, performances, and satisfied clients. click here. Contact Advent Music today!
*AMIS is the Art and Music Instructor Scheme, which allows schools in Singapore to enjoy benefits.
Need a performance instead? Click here.