If you are an MOE Educator or Teacher looking for engaging Beatboxing Classes for your Primary School students, Contact us now!
We have AMIS (Art and Music Instructor Scheme) Beatbox Instructors, and continues to set a high standard for Beatboxing classes in MOE Schools.
Beatboxing Lessons for Primary Schools
- We have MOE Registered Beatbox Trainers
- We have AMIS certified Beatboxing Instructors
- NAC Tote Board Grant Approved – 50% subsidized
- Customisable course duration – anything from 1 Lesson to 12 Lessons.
- The course length may be catered to your needs, from 30 Minutes to 3 Hours
- Complete beginners with no experience are allowed
- Assistant Trainers are not necessary to hire
- Students will understand how to produce clean beats in an appropriate sequence
- Impress your audience on a stage or in a personal setting with peers
- Students will learn great stories, life skills, and values that are in line with the PAL and SEL themes
- Additional instrument purchases are not needed, as the instrument is their mouths – It is hassle free!
- An Optional Beatbox Assembly Performance – just for your teaching colleagues, and your students to see what vocal percussion is all about!
- Students must bring a pen and a paper/notebook.
- None. Anyone can take this course.
For your MOE Primary School Students, Advent Music teaches your students how to use their vocals to make different kinds of noises and sounds, aka beatboxing. All that is needed is their writing materials and their open minds! Enjoy a Beatbox Course that is specially tailored to fit the desired duration of your schedule, between 1 lesson to 12 lessons.
Regardless of whether your students want to become the new beatbox kid in class, or just want to learn beatbox as an accompaniment to his set of musical instruments, we will nurture every student from scratch, beginning from a basic level of beatboxing, and then progressing on to more impressive beats that is powerful. Every single student will be able to do it, and no musical background or theory is needed.
We break down the science and the art of beat box, with a syllabus written by Charles Stitch Wong, one of the top names in Singapore Beatboxing that has performed in front of more than 100,000 people and taught more than 14000 students. This music syllabus is specially customised to cater to students with no musical knowledge, and students good in music, at the same time. Every student progresses and no pupil gets left behind.
Using healthy competition as a strong motvating force throughout the classes, we keeps every student on their toes so that together, all will be able to achieve more as a team.
We have taught students as young as Primary 2 and as senior as Primary 6 when it comes to Primary Schools. For a list of institutions taught at, entertainment, and happy clients. click here. Contact Advent Music today!
*AMIS is the Art and Music Instructor Scheme, which allows Primary Schools to enjoy funding benefits from the government.
Need a performance instead? Click here.